We are looking for individuals (m/f/d) to join our team.
Responsibilities / Qualifications
- Technical support for diverse and exciting projects with international clients, particularly in the field of fusion (e.g., ITER) and decommissioning in the Japanese market (Fukushima 1F)
- In-depth understanding of technical aspects in the areas of mechanics, electronics, and control engineering
- Understanding customer requirements and monitoring and validating them during the project phase
- Acting as a liaison between the client and the HWM team
- Preparation of project-related documentation
- Planning and conducting test series, as well as evaluating and presenting the results
- Completed technical degree (mechanics, electronics, control engineering) and basic knowledge of general robotics
- Project management experience is desirable but not mandatory; experience working in project teams is required
- Fluent English skills are mandatory, excellent German skills are desired, additional foreign languages, particularly Japanese, are advantageous but not mandatory
- Strong communication skills, solution-oriented, and able to handle stress, team player
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
- Strong customer service orientation with Hands-on-Mentality
- Structured and independent working style paired with high commitment and flexibility, willingness to travel
- Diverse projects involving various products designed and manufactured by us for customers worldwide
- Meaningful tasks. We support CO2-free energy generation of today and tomorrow, and with our equipment, we ensure the safe handling of radioactive materials
- Expansion of specialized knowledge through continuous training
- Excellent working atmosphere within a dedicated team
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits
You can expect an interesting workplace in an internationally renowned company. Enjoy a working environment at Lake Constance. You will have the opportunity to work independently in your field. We offer a long-term and secure position, allowing you to work in an open and creative team that encourages ongoing cross-project collaboration. We provide flexible working hours and flat hierarchies.
Success is achieved through performance and enthusiasm – let's move forward together! Send us your complete application documents today, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We look forward to hearing from you.